This is post 4 of 6 in "Grand Canyon Heritage National Monument."
Throughout this series, we follow the protection of the Grand Canyon Heritage National Monument. You'll learn about the importance of the monument, which would permanently protect the area from new uranium mining while simultaneously safeguarding cultural and natural resources. All posts in this series…
Thank you this Memorial Day to the fallen we remember, and to those who have fought and returned to defend our freedom in America’s wildlands.
Great film in the proposed Greater Grand Canyon Heritage National Monument area featuring our own Kim Crumbo, decorated Seal Team One and recent recipient of a Conservation Hero award. By Tandem Stills + Motion, Inc. for Sierra Club.
President Obama, this is an opportunity to extend an honor to their service. #GrandCanyonHeritage #MonumentsforAll
Send the President your letter today: tinyurl.com/WNTakeAction1
More posts from Grand Canyon Heritage National Monument
- Bill Would Protect 1.7 Million Acres Near Grand Canyon as National Monument, November 3, 2015
- Greater Grand Canyon Heritage National Monument Needs Your Letter to President Obama, February 15, 2016
- New Film Pleads with Obama to Permanently Protect Grand Canyon Watershed, April 8, 2016
- The Land We Defend, May 30, 2016
- We Must Save the Grand Canyon from Being Spoiled, June 21, 2016
- Half-million+ Call for Grand Canyon Monument, July 6, 2016