This is post 2 of 6 in "Grand Canyon Heritage National Monument."
Throughout this series, we follow the protection of the Grand Canyon Heritage National Monument. You'll learn about the importance of the monument, which would permanently protect the area from new uranium mining while simultaneously safeguarding cultural and natural resources. All posts in this series…
Click here to send your personalized letter calling for permanent protection of the Grand Canyon’s watershed, a Priority Wildlife Corridor! Please post and share: #GrandCanyonHeritage.
More posts from Grand Canyon Heritage National Monument
- Bill Would Protect 1.7 Million Acres Near Grand Canyon as National Monument, November 3, 2015
- Greater Grand Canyon Heritage National Monument Needs Your Letter to President Obama, February 15, 2016
- New Film Pleads with Obama to Permanently Protect Grand Canyon Watershed, April 8, 2016
- The Land We Defend, May 30, 2016
- We Must Save the Grand Canyon from Being Spoiled, June 21, 2016
- Half-million+ Call for Grand Canyon Monument, July 6, 2016